Kanari management aspires to become a reference in project planning and management. But to accomplish this, it takes the best talent. People who are committed to putting their talents to work for our clients, people who want to improve and provide the best service possible.
Kanari management offers outsourcing and consulting services in project planning and management.
The Kanari Management team is comprised primarily of professionals committed to providing high quality services. We are always on the lookout for junior, intermediate and senior project planning and management candidates from the construction, mining and metals, aerospace, manufacturing and information technology sectors.
You are a graduate of an engineering school or university equivalent with a specialization in project management and have significant experience as a PMO, PCO or estimator. You use project management tools (Primavera, MS-Project) and are familiar with the principles of PMI (Project Management Institute).
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send us your resume by email.
As a planner, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Carry out project planning for our clients.
- Ensure a rigorous follow-up of the progress of the work.
- Define the detailed plan of deliverables in planning.
- Develop the project communication plan.
- Prepare the project structure (WBS).
- Build schedules in accordance with contract documents.
- Assign resources and costs to each activity as required.
- Establish risk register including impacts when required.
- Obtain approval of the master schedule from stakeholders.
- Maintain progress of activities and reschedule remaining work.
- Calculate performance based on work done versus time spent.
- Analyze and monitor the critical path.
- Implement a mitigation plan with the project team during slippage.
- Produce progress and cost reports based on the detailed deliverable plan.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Produce detailed activity reports for micro-planning.
- Write narrative reports as required.
- Produce relevant KPIs.
- College diploma or Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline (project management, administration, engineering, etc.).
- Experience in project planning
- Mastery of Primavera and MS Project software.
- Bilingualism essential.
- Good ability to adapt.
- Thoroughness and sense of customer service.